This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Tiki's Application

Posted: 09/05/2021 01:44

What is your username?: tikicat23

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net):79994b3f-7279-4d62-8cc8-1085599c4072
What is your Discord name?: tikicat23#4460
What is your current age?: 14
What is your time zone?: cst
What is your native language?: english
What is your total in-game time?: 4 days 9 hours 14 minutes
How many total warns do you have?:i think 0
Do you have any previous experience?: yes and know, it was a friend's server but no one playd on it so basicly no(that server is gone now)
Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):people (not nameing anyone) that do things like grief spawn and all mods are not on well i have no life so i will be on most of the time.  since most people (includeing me) live in america, i can watch most active times.  since the most current things that are happening are with my current allience, most people will be by us. i am very active on the server now, for a while i left but im back.
Any other info? (Optional): nah

Tags: please?

09/05/2021 09:58

Thanks for your application, it will be reviewed by our staff team.

09/05/2021 22:36

Thank you for your application!

Pros: 
  • Playtime
Neutral:
  • Experience - Like you said you have some but that is better then nothing!
Negative:
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Unprofessional application 
Overall: I feel as though you make a good contribution to the community and are a strong long term player. You have great play-time and have been very active again recently. Your reason for joining is valid however (in the future too) if you do spot anyone griefing, tag staff on general chat or in sever-chat. It is what we are here to do and even when we are not on 24/7 a staff member should be able to come on at that moment to assist you, so dont feel as though you cannot reach out to us. My only real issue is that your staff application is not very professional, as staff we do need to have both a fun and serious side and being able to tell when to be professional in any given situation is vital.

Thank you for your application, and good luck!
-Chels
  •  

11/05/2021 07:36

Pros
• Warns
• Reason
Neutral
• Experience
• I guess some spelling mistakes (they aren't that big so only neutral-)

Negative
• Consider using more the shift key.. hehe

So, I guess I didnt play a lot with ya... But you are pretty active soo yea. Also, you seem nice sooo I will give a yes I guess...

11/05/2021 08:27

As the other staff I have a problem with your grammar and unprofessional attitude maybe because of your young age, who knows.

But It's true that we need more people to observe the server in our absence.
   You match the requirements to be a staff member and you proof to be active on the server, however, Im not sure if you have the maturity to handle players in an just and reasonable by yourself. But I'm willing to give you a chanse to proof yourself on that note.

11/05/2021 22:36

Congratulations, you have been accepted into the staff team!