This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

I Guess _x_Chaos_x_'s Application

Posted: 15/04/2021 17:10

What is your username?: _x_Chaos_x_

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net): cc87057c-e1d8-4243-800a-5c7c13910525

What is your Discord name?: _x_Chaos_x_#2201

What is your current age?: 14

What is your time zone?: i think CET-

What is your native language?: German

What is your total in-game time?: 3 days 13 hours (rn)

How many total warns do you have?: whispers from staff to stop with the colour already? One xD otherwise i think none (i dont think, getting out in prison because i want myself counts.. right?)

Do you have any previous experience?: no.. But i really do want to get some experience, and i love helping people as much as i can!
soooo yea..

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):
Well, i want to help other people learn the server better and show them around! Also, i never really had experience soo i guess i want that too-
but mostly cause i wanna help. also, i love the server and would love to see it develop even more than it urrently is =3

(how many words were that-)

Any other info? (Optional): no, im not doing it because i wanna be a helper like my friends, but because i, myself, actually wanna help. just to amke sure- xD
also, i might be seen as immature, and im not gonna be mad at you guys if you say no to my application ^-^

Edited: 15/04/21 17:42

Tags: application i guess-

16/04/2021 08:05

Thanks for your application, it will be reviewed by our staff team.

17/04/2021 10:49

Pros 

warns
experience. but hey we gotta start somewhere

conclution
i would be happy to have you on the team. seen you around and you dont involve yourself with drama other than to ask them to quiet off. 

17/04/2021 18:34

Pro's: Age, playtime, reason to join, positivity

Con's: Experience(but who am I to talk), your level of matureness(when you apply for something you need to be on the point as much as you can, even thou you're young you need to realise that whats happening here is serous, also a good staff needs to have a sense of toughness in order for the players to take him seriosly and listen to him).

I personaly don't think you had any reason to be warned as the "jail incident" was just having fun and messing around with the rarely used jail.
Conclusion:
-If you can be serios when a case of toxic players occurs I will be more then happy to have you as a staff member.

P.S.: We could use a positive look every once and a while

18/04/2021 20:26

Positives: Playtime, Reason in wanting to join

Neutrals: Some spelling errors

Negatives: None

Conclusion: Your Application is fine, and I think that you would be a good fit for staff.

18/04/2021 23:18

I am pleased to announce that this application has been accepted! Welcome to the staff team!