This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Staff Application For DaronTheAssassin

Posted: 21/03/2021 21:05

What is your username?: DaronTheAssassin.

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net):11e35b83-383f-4756-8ffc-0643991a2643.

What is your Discord name?:robloxandminecraftguy#0689

What is your current age?:13 about to be 14 in a few weeks.

What is your time zone?: CST.

What is your native language?: English

What is your total in-game time?: 14 hrs.

How many total warns do you have?: 0.

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes I used to be staff on an SMP and a lot of people had to be kept in check.
Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words): I am interested in joining because I love this server and I love to be a helper for people. I also thought that I could be a builder for the server and I understand if you don't accept.

Any other info?: I also like to draw and I can design builds for spawn like houses, pixel art, etc. I also would be happy to join VC and it sounds great so again I understand if you don't accept, but take this in consideration

Edited: 22/03/21 01:40

Tags: friendly person who wants to be apart of something awesome

22/03/2021 00:06

Thanks for your application! It will be reviewed by our staff team.

22/03/2021 01:08

DELETED

22/03/2021 09:24

PROS:

playtime
Language 
Warns
Experience

Neutral
CONS:
Conclution
as far as i know people on the server has nothing bad nor good to say bout you. So you becoming staff is okay in my book. HOWEVER you are under the required age (14) so i would like you to become staff after your birthday

Edited: 22/03/21 09:26

22/03/2021 12:37

Ok thanks, I might just do it now and become staff on the 29 of April

22/03/2021 12:47

Pros:

• IGT
  • Warning
Neutral:
  • Reason for joining 
Negatives: 
Conclusion:
I haven't seen you on the server before, so can't comment on your personality and play style. From other responses I see your reputation has come up as a concern. This is a red flag for me if I am honest. In addition to this you do not meet minimum requirements for joining the staff team (age) and I think more effort could have been put into your reasons for wanting to join. 
I think at the moment I would not suggest acception of your application, however I suggest you do reapply. Once you have turned 14 and improved your reputation within the servers community. 

Best of luck in the future and thank you for taking the time to apply!

All the best,
Chels