This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Helper Moderator

Posted: 30/07/2020 07:45

What is your username?:
Alphabeta72
What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net):
43977dc6-90fc-43b4-99e0-566f7cf2acd4

What is your Discord name?:
Alphabeta72

What is your current age?:

What is your time zone?:
Mountain time (Alberta Canada)

What is your native language?:
English

What is your total in-game time?:

Dude I met my first girlfriend on Minecraft at 13, but that was a whole computer ago so I cant find those stats. I have been playing a lot on both my 360 and xbox one since then.
I want to set the world record run for mc on 360 random seed (cause there isn’t any that Ive found)

How many total warns do you have?:

None.

Do you have any previous experience?:

I had a small server for friends once, and I was a mod on a tekkit server also.

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):

You guys seem very calm, I love the server so far. It would be really cool for Minecraft to become part of a daily schedule, as well as working towards more than offered by a standard multiplayer experience.
I think it would be cool to stream the servers activity once a week (once I get my hardware set up to handle that).
Also
I really want to help build out the spawn, the roadways, whatever needs
building. A castle in the nether spawn would look very sex imo.

Any other info? (Optional):
im a trained music engineer. i worked at the nordstrom in my city untill the mall closed due to covid.
more importanly im a grinder. ill do things the hard way if the hard way is the fast way, and do the right thing regardless.

Tags: good resume

30/07/2020 19:57

Thanks for your application, it will be reviewed by our staff team.

31/07/2020 22:48

Positives 
Warnings

Negative
Playtime-
 We have a 12 hour playtime on the server rule, so it need to be mentioned
Personal experience( slang) people overseas might have problem with some of the slang you use so maybe tune down some?

My takeaway
If you had menioned your playtime on the server it would been a good application. If its over twelve i woundt realy mind having you on the team but be aware people overseas play so slang migth confuse or go over some folks head. 

01/08/2020 02:19

thanks for the feedback!

sorry about all the slang ? i just want to talk in a way that will build stronger connections with the people who speak my language, specifically the subcultures that talk like me.
i can definitly tone it down, especially in a scenario where someone needs me to be direct with them (whether it be about rules or just simple gameplay advice).

in terms of play time i have played 0.70 days (16.8) hours since joining two days ago, two standard shifts lmao.

01/08/2020 14:33

Positives: 

-Warnings
-in-game time 
- Positive
neutral: 
-n/a 
Negative:
-n/a
overall: 
I do not see much bad with your application. you seem very Positive and outgoing 
 best of luck ~
Kaira0time?

01/08/2020 18:10

Positives:

Warnings

Neutral:
In game time (application put it down to neutral, if it wasn't for the comment to squirrel it would be in negative)

Negatives:
N/A

Overall:
Decent application, haven't seen you around so I can comment on what I think of you. Application wise you seem nice and I look forward to seeing you about. I will recommend your application for acceptance, hope to see you around

Best of luck, 
Chels