This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

My Staff Application

Posted: 05/06/2020 22:42

What is your username?:
BlueTechnician.

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net):
767b04be-0667-4a5a-bd8e-0b00514c6010.

What is your Discord name?:
BlueTechnician#4239.

What is your current age?:

What is your time zone?:
United States, CST.

What is your native language?:
English, and also Portguese...

What is your total in-game time?:
Probably less that 5 minutes so far, but I enjou survival, factions, skyblock, and many other mini-games that servers incorporate.

How many total warns do you have?:
Obviously none, as I'm completely new and either way your probably don't trust me as I've never been on your server before and only found it via minecraftservers.org.

Do you have any previous experience?:
Yes, I do actually. I've owned many servers in the past, actually opening up a new one quite soon. I've been a moderator, builder, admin, and co-owner for hundreds of other servers... Also, I'm currently being interviewed to become a moderator for Minehut, if you ever heard of minehut, if you've never heard of it, I think you should do some research about it.

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):
I felt the moment I joined this server that the server was missing stuff, like it needed better moderation skills, more assistance in the engineering side of both scripting plugins and building structures on the server... I felt a few things this server was missing that I could easily fill in for, but this would only work out if you were to trust me... Some of my accomplishments, skills, hobbies, and/or other recreations outside of Minecraft are… Hmm, I stopped that sentence short because I started that weird, but let’s just say, if you have or haven’t heard of Roblox, I think you should take a look at it, I’m a very skilled builder, though at times I suck at scripting, my friends help guide me through how to script things, on Roblox I have nearly three thousand followers, I also have a youtube channel I stream on now and then, I upload videos now and then too, I’m not doing videos constantly, but if I’m doing something important I usually have bandicam open recording a long stream, sadly bandicam doesn’t let me do more than 10 minutes, so I have to split to videos every time 10 minutes passes. My favorite hobbies are to build, script, moderate, and play piano. The building and scripting, I don’t care if it’s roblox or Minecraft, I just like to do that a lot. The moderate part is because I’m currently a moderator for a lot of Discord Servers, and I mean a lot... This doesn’t affect me because I’m always looking at Discord while doing Minecraft, and I’m very good at multitasking. I don’t have any other recreations outside of Minecraft that I could list, so I think that will be all for this question. 

Any other info? (Optional): I have a youtube channel and a twitch channel I stream on every now and then and also upload videos to.

Tags: staff application,application,staff,apply,staff apply,apply staff

05/06/2020 23:27

Positives:

warns 
previous experience
Neutral: attitude, friendliness 
Negatives: 
no Introduction
in-game time 

Overall: you seem ok I don't know what else to say.
Best of luck,
Kaira0time 

06/06/2020 16:31

Unfortunately because you haven't got the required amount of hours played and you didn't post any introduction on the site I have to deny this application. Feel free to apply in future. However, you must wait 3 days.