This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Sleesh's Application

Posted: 14/05/2020 03:25

My username is Sleesh113

UUID: e9bdffc8-845f-4b97-8e9f-271539058c42

discord name is Sleesh113

Current age:14

Time Zone: eastern daylight time

my native language is Spanish

In-game time: 6 days, 16 hours.

warnings: as far as I know none

past experience: no

Not much to do, and I think it'll be fun, but I also know there will be things to adapt to and look for different angles than my own.

Tags: Application

14/05/2020 20:55

Positives

• In-game time
  • very active on the server
  • friendly
Negatives
  • Incorrect discord name
  • not long enough reason to become staff
Overall
A decent application however your application needs more effort.

Best of luck,
Chels

15/05/2020 16:15

Positives
  • IGT
  • Warnings
  • Seems like a good person from what I've seen in game
Neutral
  • Previous experience(Not that big of an issue since it can be taught pretty easily)
Negatives
  • Discord name is formatted incorrectly
  • Word count in the "Why are you interested in joining our staff team?" section
Overall
In my opinion this is a pretty good application, however some things need to be fixed before I think you should be accepted, 1) The formatting of your discord tag, this isn't that hard of a fix as you just need to add the numbers next to your name(Sleesh113#4889), 2) You need to extend your "Why are you interested in joining our staff team?" section as it is supposed to be 50 words. You meet all the other requirements so if you fix those things I believe that you should be accepted.

Best of luck,
Hamsternerd

15/05/2020 20:47

Positives
-No Warnings

Negatives
-Reason to join, Word Count

Overall
Overall its a decent application, you meet some requirements, you're very active & friendly on the server, and you have no warnings. The only negative I'd see is your reason to join staff, you don't meet the Word Limit, so your reason is too short. Overall decent app, good luck!

Best of luck,
Monsterrcookie

16/05/2020 02:35

positives

-no warnings

Negatives
- Reason to join is very short

Overall
its a pretty good application, you meet the in game time requirement and your always nice to talk with! however your reason for joining is very short 

Best of luck,
Kirgeo

16/05/2020 22:23

Unfortunately this application has been denied. Feel free to apply in future. However, you must wait 3 days.