This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Ktoree's Staff Application

Posted: 17/01/2020 18:52

What is your username?: Ktoree

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net): 29810f56-7c60-466b-8e92-2264af56ffe6

What is your Discord name?: Ktori#1185

What is your current age?: 15

What is your time zone?: GMT+1

What is your native language?: Norwegian (I am fluent in english)

What is your total in-game time?: 1 day 9 hours

How many total/active warns do you have?: 0

Do you have any previous experience?: I mean, i am staff on the FX deathrun server

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 100 words): I have been playing on this server ever since I got knowledge of it's existence. This was about less than a month ago. I love playing on this server. The staff is very kind on the server, and i wish to help this server grow. I have just been griefed on this server, and i had to wait for a staff to come one, which took awhile, but he got justice. Ever since that sitution, i've wanted to help the server by being staff. I want to help this server get rid of toxic players, cheaters, griefers, etc. I want to help the server maintain a healthy and nice environment

Any other info? (Optional): School times; 07:00 - 16:30

Tags: Staff app

19/01/2020 19:36

Hello Ktoree,  I have reviewed your staff app. With the infomation that you have provided, you seem like a well match to become staff for the FX Gaming Minecraft server. All the required infomation that you provided entitles you to become a staff member, although I see that you are still in school. I see your school let-out-time is Aprox. 16:30. In this case, your application shall be reviewed by the owner to determine your eligibility. 

20/01/2020 18:43

I am pleased to announce that this application has been accepted!