This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Chezola's Staff Application

Posted: 02/05/2020 20:54

What is your username?:

Chezola

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net):
705c2d56-1479-4b5e-b609-a94742c47381

What is your Discord name?:
Chezola

What is your current age?:

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2

What is your native language?:
Danish

What is your total in-game time?:
4 days, 7 hours

How many total warns do you have?:

Do you have any previous experience?:
Nope.

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):
I like the server and I want to be a part of its growth and development. I have come to know some people and I like them. I would like to welcome new players here and give them a good first impression of the server. This is one of the ways I can get them to stay. I would like to contribute to the team where I can.

Any other info? (Optional):
I have a wife, a two-year-old kid, and a second one due mid-June. Until then I am online between 2-4 hours a day, on average. Some days less, some days more. After the new human joins this world, I don't know how much I’ll play, but I sure would like to keep it almost as much as now, but it’ll probably be less, at least in the beginning.
Additionally, if I were to become a member of the staff one day, I would like the possibility of resigning at any time due to private stuff. I will of course inform beforehand and stay until a new member has taken the place if needed/possible.

Tags: Staff Application

02/05/2020 21:02

Thanks for your application, it will be reviewed by our staff team.

02/05/2020 22:35

Positives: age, in game time, no warnings

Negatives: experience 

Overall: good application, I like the reason you would like to become a staff member. I like how active you are on the server and I think you would be a great fit into the staff team and you are a great guy. 

All the best,
Chelseamad300

03/05/2020 13:08

Positives
-No Warnings
-Ingame Time

Negatives
- N/A

Overall
Overall it's a really good application. You're active on the server, a nice, and mature person. You don't have previous experience, but that should be fine. Everyone needs to start somewhere.

Best of Luck
Monsterrcookie

03/05/2020 14:48

Positive
Playtime, no warnings, age 

Negative
Experience

Overall
Overall an good application. Seen you on a good bit on the server, your mature and nice. You dont have experience but hey gotta start somewhere.

Best of Luck 
Squirrlesiller

05/05/2020 10:58

I am pleased to announce that this application has been accepted! Welcome!