This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Staff Application

Posted: 18/06/2023 22:09

What is your username?: WamaiDadGone
What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net): e9242b44-eeea-4944-97bd-25ff3ad38c1e
What is your Discord name?: a469
What is your current age?: 17
What is your time zone?: GMT
What is your native language?: English 
What is your total in-game time?: 2.66 days
How many total warns do you have?: 0
Do you have any previous experience?: I have been an admin in and ran multiple professional minecraft servers using money aka essentials x, I use to sell things like clothes through a discord server to promote a minecraft server, that I had admin in, which shut down around 6 months ago.
Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):
I am interested in joining the staff team because I really enjoy helping the community, I enjoy all up and coming challenges and overcoming them, also making sure that there is no rule breakers because they take the fun out of playing minecraft.
Extra notes: If you decide to decline my application I will still play the server because I deeply enjoy it and I play it every day. If you decide to accept my application you will have an admin or mod on every day making sure that the server is being properly moderated and being the best server that it can possibly be. I am extremely sharp when it is coming to finding issues with the shop (money exploits), like the copper to lightning rods exploit which I was too busy to report immediately, that's why I asked my associate to report it for me. Integrity is something I take very seriously and will show everyone fair treatment and the same level of respect that I would want to be shown if not more respect than I would want to be shown in return.

Edited: 20/06/23 01:11

Tags: hello

19/06/2023 08:32

Thanks for submitting your application, our staff team will review it.

20/06/2023 21:42

-Positives:
~Ingame time
~Age
~No warns
~Previous experience

Negatives:
~None

Overall:
I've seen you on the server a lot and I think you are a very nice person, and I think you would make a good staff member

Best of Luck!

20/06/2023 21:44

Pros:
No warns
Experience
Willingness to help

Cons:
I see nothing

Sooo uhm- I'd say yes i guess.

20/06/2023 22:23

Pros:
game time
no warns

Cons:
nothing that I see

Yeah sure why not I think you'll do great

21/06/2023 15:52

Pros:

No warns
Experience

Cons:
nothing so far

as it stand im willing to have you as staff as long as you stick around for the time beeing