This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Staff App

Posted: 20/03/2023 15:44

What is your username?: Monsterrcookie

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net): acb85c84-74b8-4895-9282-635006804a5f

What is your Discord name?: Monstercookie#5273

What is your current age?: 17

What is your time zone?: GMT+1

What is your native language?: German

What is your total in-game time?: 3 days, 21 hours

How many total warns do you have?: 0

Do you have any previous experience?: I was staff on a Minecraft server around 2018, Managed to get Co Owner on a Garrys Mod server in 2019, and I used to be staff (Admin) on this server from 2020-2021

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words): I basically just wanna help out again, since the server was set up new. I have alot of free time currently and play pretty much everyday. I've played on this server ever since before it was even public and I think it's pretty nostalgic to play on it so I wouldn't want people trolling around or breaking rules.

Any other info? (Optional): I have severe social anxiety and probably have undiagnosed Autism and ADHD so I may have problems talking to people and may seem weird and awkward when spoken to, or I might sound uninterested in things and bored although I'm not, so please try not to take things the wrong way.

Edited: 20/03/23 16:32

Tags: Staff app

20/03/2023 19:51

Hey monster, thanks for submitting your application and being so open about your information. I'll let the staff team know.

20/03/2023 20:00

First things first would love to have you back monster cookie I'm so happy you're trying to get back into being a a part of the staff team

Pros:
in-game time
Cons:
None that i can see
Overall
 you were staffed before and you're definitely qualified I don't see no reasons why you shouldn't be accepted especially since you were admin. I can't wait to have you back on the team :)

20/03/2023 20:23

Pros: 

Playtime
Warns
experience 
Cons:
None
Overall:
I think you would fit in well considering you were staff before, Also my previous experience with you was great so looking forward to having you!

21/03/2023 08:41

Pros: 

No warns

Experience 

Playtime 

Cons:

Not any i can see

Overall:

Personally I think you'd be great staff member because of your previous experience and previous experience with this server so I'd think you'd be a great staff member, Hope to see you join us.

21/03/2023 19:06

Pros:
Warns
Experience
Reason to join

Cons:
I don't see any

You were staff here before, so i don't see a reason why you shouldn't join.. so hope to have ya on the team