This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

My New Application (Updated)

Posted: 13/03/2023 23:11

What is your username?: Joelrob1108

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net): 1b412690-88eb-4bf9-9782-4462fcc3716e
What is your Discord name?: Joelrob4#3094
What is your current age?: 14
What is your time zone?: GMT ( The UK one)
What is your native language?: English
What is your total in-game time?: 1 day  5 mins
How many total warns do you have?: 0
Do you have any previous experience?: I have had many server of my own in the past but I struggled with the player base more than the actual commands side of things, ive also moderated many other servers which I enjoyed doing. Overall ive had a few of my own servers and have moderated about 5 other servers.
Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):
I'm interested in Joining the staff team because I enjoy playing on small community smp servers because it is so much more relaxed and you can enjoy playing, I also want to join because I think I'm helpful and easy to speak to and generally just a nice person. Also I'm online a lot of the time so if any rules do get broken I would be online to sort it out or help sort the issue. I also plan to be on the server a lot more since I like that the server isn't over the top and in your face its got the basics you need to have a good functional server.
Any other info? (Optional):
I'm uncomfortable speaking on VC but my discord is almost always on so I'm available that way. i also have school Monday to Friday from 6am - 4pm so during those times I would be unable to play although I'm free on weekends and after school a lot of the time. 

Tags: notag

14/03/2023 20:10

Thanks for your application, our staff team will review it.

15/03/2023 18:38

Pros

warns
 cons  
times you can be active but its a minor thing 

overall 

you seem like an Good and helpfull person with what little interaction we have had so far. so in my opinion we can take you in and see how you do 

17/03/2023 22:05

Looks good, I would'nt hate more help on the team!
Pros
Ecperience
warns
playtime

cons
uhh... not much if any

im sure youll be a fine addition

Edited: 17/03/23 22:09

17/03/2023 22:42

Pros:
No warns
Experience
Enthusiasm

Cons:
idk i don't see any..

Conclusion:
I guess it never hurts to have more people on the team and you seem pretty nice 🍙

17/03/2023 22:59

Welcome to the staff team! You will receive your official welcome in the Discord soon.