This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience.

Staff Application

Posted: 11/03/2023 01:08

What is your username?: Joelrob1108

What is your UUID? (MCUUID.net): 1b412690-88eb-4bf9-9782-4462fcc3716e
What is your Discord name?: Joelrob4#3094
What is your current age?: 14
What is your time zone?: GMT ( The UK one)
What is your native language?: English
What is your total in-game time?: 1 day
How many total warns do you have?: 0
Do you have any previous experience?: I have had many server of my own in the past but I struggled with the player base more than the actual commands side of things, ive also moderated many other servers which I enjoyed doing. Overall ive had a few of my own servers and have moderated about 5 other servers.

Why are you interested in joining our staff team? (Minimum 50 words):

I'm interested in Joining the staff team because I  enjoy playing on small community smp servers because it is so much more relaxed and you can enjoy playing, I  also want to join because I think I'm helpful and easy to speak to and generally just a nice person. Also I'm online a lot of the time so if any rules do get broken I would be online to sort it out or help sort the issue. I also plan to be on the server a lot more since I like that the server isn't over the top and in your face its got the basics you need to have a good functional server. 

Any other info? (Optional):

I'm uncomfortable speaking on VC but my discord is almost always on so I'm available that way. i also have school Monday to Friday from 6am - 4pm so during those times I would be unable to play although I'm free on weekends and after school a lot of the time. 

Tags: Still not sure what to put here